Friday, January 30

Taggie Blankie



I am in California right now visiting my sister Talia, and although there has been a crazy circle of sickness that we have been dealing with, we did manage to make these quick little taggie blankies somehow! They are actually pretty fast to make and the babies love to chew on all the little tags!



I did a couple loops with double ribbon too, but it's basically just loops of ribbon stitched around some fleece! So cute and so quick! :)







Tia did a retro, colorful one for Lauren with buttons on the back that turned out so fun! You can see it at her blog:
http://www.haughtonfam.blogspot.com/

Hopefully we can end this vicious cycle of sickness soon and post some fun pics of all the crazy cousins! :)

8 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Great Job Alicia! Those are the cutest things ever... I can't believe how big he is getting too. Crazy. I hope you guys all get better soon so you can enjoy the time together. Take care. Miss you!!!

Marci Ward said...

Those are way cute and they don't look to complicated. I checked out your sisters, and I noticed the adorable head bands that she has for her daughter..do you know where she gets them?

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

what a good idea!!! I always noticed that when I would get blankets, my kids would find the tags on the edge and just suck on that!! What a creative idea!!!!!!!!!

Carissa said...

Cute, I want one! :) I think Carlie would love that.

Marci Ward said...

YES!! Alicia, I would love to know how to do them. I was hoping that she made them. I have a neice that will be here in June and so I have been doing everything I can for litte girls (hoping I'll get one someday and have fun stuff for her). So any info would be great! Can't wait to see the post! (and I am glad you are having fun with your sister!)

Amber said...

i always wanted one of those for my kids when they were baby's. i don't sew but i would love to learn someday. my mom tries to teach me but it never works...i'm terrible! i'll have to try one of these though that would be fun!

Pemberley Court said...

Hi there!! Yay I am so glad that you saw the detergent recipe on my blog! Hope it helps your little guys issue. You and your sis are too cute! I just love Talia so much, she is so sweet and talented. I was so glad to get to know you a bit at church! Take the red shoes!!! (wink)

bellanessa said...

I want one too!