Tuesday, January 6

Christmas Sunday Pics

I know these are overdue as well, but I wanted to post some pics of the kids in their holiday outfits! I would say Christmas Sunday, but it was actually the week after since our kiddos all had the stomach bug off & on Christmas week, so they ended up wearing them a little late. Close enough, right?! Jocelyn got a beautiful shimmery bronze and olive fairy dress from Grandpa & Grandma Hinckley, and she looked adorable! The boys were a little more underdressed, but still looked mighty handsome if I do say so myself! ;) Scroll down to see Christmas morning pics too!






Cute lil' Cheeseball.



Jocelyn trying to take her new dollies to Church.

 

And adorable little Braxton!
 

 

5 comments:

Marci Ward said...

I love the new pictures. Y'all are a one good looking family! Glad to see you are all over your bugs!

Michele said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your kids sure are cute. I love the dress. Too bad I will never know what it will be like to have dresses and bows for a little girl.

ashley said...

So SO cute! And what an adorable new header. Love those new pictures. Sweet family!!

Romney Family said...

They are so cute in their Christmas Sunday outfits!! I love seeing them all dressed up. I love your family pictures on the top.

Bree said...

What cuties!! I loooove Jocelyn's dress! And the boys are just little studs!! :)