Friday, January 16

2 Today!!!

 

I can't believe my baby girl is turning 2 today! She is growing up so fast! I can't believe how quickly time flies by ... Our Princess is such a big girl already and lives up to her nickname very well! :) She loves anything princessy, and loves to wear as many dresses as she can, usually mutiple dresses at a time. She will even wear a shirt around her waist as a skirt! She repeatedly told me that she wants a princess dress and pretty shoes for her birthday. "And pitty shoes, Mama. And pitty shoes." :) Already a little diva!




It really doesn't feel that long ago that we brought her home from the hospital! She was the sweetest little thing from Day One!




      

A few (or maybe more) of my fav. pics of our little princess Jocelyn!

                   

I was going to do a collage or photo card arrangement, but just didn't get to it, so I hope u enjoy these random pics instead! :)

     

       

 
 
   
 
   

               
       





7 comments:

Talia said...

Joci is soooo adorable! I miss her like crazy! I love all the pics of her wearing headbands. So cute! And I kinda miss your blonde hair. Highlights this summer?! haha ;) Love ya!

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!She is a DOLL! I didn't realize she and Avri are only a month apart--Jocelyn seems WAY older and more mature!! :) It was fun to see the pics thru the years! Hope you have a fun princess party tonight!!

ashley said...

I cant believe how much she's grown. What a little lady.......lip gloss, dresses and all!!

Ryan & Rachael said...

Ahhh!!! I wish I was a cute princess like Jocelyn. She's so adorable. She's gotten so big and changed so much since I last saw her.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

they grow up WAY too fast!!! Very cute pictures!!!

Blake and Erica said...

Such a sweet-heart. Don't ya just love all the girly things they love to have. You sure do have a little DIVA there.

Hugs and Loves from us!!!

Jeff and Aubry said...

She is so darling! You have a beautiful family and your blog is super cute! We hope you guys are doing well! -Aubry Freckleton