Monday, January 19

Birthday Pics

My little princess is officially a 2 year old!



Jocelyn had so much fun at her Birthday Party! A few good friends came over with their kiddos, and Jocie was so excited to be the center of attention! She made sure to tell all the kids that it was "her take (cake)" and was very protective of it.



         

Of course she absolutely loved all her princess gowns! Grandma Hinckley got her two satin nightgowns and our friend Katie gave her some adorable dress up princess dresses and jewelery which Jocelyn loved!

 

Getting her "pitty shoes" & Tinkerbell dress from Mom & Dad put on!

   
 

She had to try on EVERY SINGLE ONE of her gowns one at a time, all in a row. I got a pic of most of them - Daddy was a good sport!

         

Jocelyn could hardly wait for Daddy to open her baby doll. "That's my baby, Mama! You buy it!"

 

At the end of the night ~ our pooped Princess! :)

3 comments:

Talia said...

That first picture of you two is sooo cute! I can't believe Joci is two already! Aw, I miss her and Jeron. I love all Joci's dresses and her "pitty" shoes. She's such a funny girl!

Marci Ward said...

I LOVE these pictures. It is so sweet to see Buck helping her put on her princess gowns. It just melted my heart! (and I must say I am totally jealous of your weather...thanks for rubbing it in:)

Blake and Erica said...

Pitty Shoes, I just love the way they talk when they are little. Jeron looked like he wanted a present too. Sweet little kiddos!!