Friday, February 6

We're Moving . . .

to . . .




(Can you guess where ? . . . . Another hint)


Yep, we are on the move again, this time to Utah! Buck just found out that he will be transferred to a Project in Vernal, UT and will be starting in 2 weeks! I know, I am just as shocked as the rest of you! He will be getting a small pay increase and subsistance, (sp?) but Buck is just glad that he even has a job with this economy. It will hopefully be a great change for our family full of new experiences and memories! :o) I am sad to leave all of my Queen Creek friends though. And I will definitely miss the warm winters, but will have to compromise for the not-so-scorcher of summers ... all in all, a fair exchange. Just wanted to give all of you this quick update!!!



The beautiful Vernal, UT Temple
AND although it may be considered the "armpit of Utah" as I was just recently told (never knew that before; makes me a little apprehensive~ :) it DOES have a dinosaur museum! Had to put this in for Jeron. :)

11 comments:

ashley said...

2 weeks?!?!?! Wow.....what a fun change though. Especially while the kids are still so young. I don't know much about Vernal.....but you guys are such a fun friendly family, I'm sure you will learn to love wherever you live.

Yatesfam said...

Holy cow!! YAY!! A little closer. We went to the dinosaur museum when i was a kid...it was fun from what I remember. You'll have to give us call on your way through maybe we can meet up with you for a bit!!

Ryan & Rachael said...

WOW! Are you really leaving in two weeks? I've been meaning to contact you so we could maybe see each other while we're in Gilbert.We're only here till the beginning of April. If you want to and have time, we should get together.

Romney Family said...

What a quick move!! Congrats and good luck with the packing. WE like Utah!!

Elicia said...

I never in a million years thought I'd say this, but we love Utah too! And I know some great people that used to live right by Vernal and hear that it is a great great place. We're out by Tooele so if you're ever in SLC and want to meet up, let me know! Good luck with the move and everything. Your family is beautiful!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

WOW, good luck with the move!!!!!

Millet Family said...

Hey Leash! I've been meaning to call you! I was hoping you'd be moving to Mesa or somewhere closer to us :( I'm gonna miss you! We are probably moving to UT in June. Wouldn't that be funny if we both ended up in Vernal? Erin Merkley (roommate from your first year at Ricks) was from a little town called Tridale (not sure on the spelling) which is just outside of Vernal. I went to visit once and it was really nice there! Good luck :) Talk to ya soon...

Andrea (Annie) said...

Hey, did you know that Dave's sister Brenda and her husband live in Vernal? They have been there for a little while. So you have some family. I guess Brenda would be Buck's cousin. I hope you enjoy the move. I am happy for you guys.

misty said...

That is so exciting! Vernal is about 3 hours from SLC and we are about 3 1/2 from SLC --- so we could meet up sometime there. I think that vernal is like 4 1/2 hours from here. We definitely have to plan a get together somewhere sometime since you are so close now! I miss you tonz!

Kari said...

That's so exciting, we will definitley have to get together since you will be so close!

Bree said...

How did I miss this?? Hope the move goes well...or are you already moved?? Either way! ;) Congrats and good luck!!