Friday, February 27

Crazy Cousins



Okay, I know it's been a few weeks since we were at Talia's visiting, but I am just now posting these pics of all the crazy cousins!! Tia and I were glad to get to visit, but I think that the cousins enjoyed it even more! Here are a few fun pics of the kids...







Jeron and Kayla were best buds and loved playing pink and yellow power rangers together, getting on the computer to do Starfall activities together, and fighting over who won the dinner race together.



And of course Evan and Jocelyn were equally up to the task; they were great co-conspirators for any plan involving sneaking unauthorized candy or treats...or even other things they deemed edible. One day, we found them hiding behind the treadmill, commenting in hushed voices, "Mmm, Jocie, yummy." "Mmmmm, yummy!" Upon investigation, we discovered Aunt Talia's brand new lip gloss being kindly shared between the two of them. Ahh, cousins....



Cute pics of the babies! They didn't know what to think of all the commotion at first, but they warmed up to the idea of mass chaos pretty quickly! :)




6 Kids is definitely a houseful! One you have to be right on top of might I add...What starts out simply as 2 kiddos loitering around the stairs quickly becomes...



An entire gaggle of gigglers crawling all over the banister! :) What goofy little monkeys.



Tia and I even got to make a whole assortment of cute matching bows for our girls together! (as seen by our lovely child models, Kayla: age 6, Jocie: age 2, and Lauren: age 6 mos. ;) I know, we are silly, but it was so fun!




It was so great to spend time together and worth all of the craziness. I miss my amazing twinnie already!! Isn't she such a sweet, adorable, happy little twinner!



Love you Tia!!! :) Missing you already! ;)

I am actually at my Mom's visiting right now, so I will post some pics of our WY activities soon!

9 comments:

Marci Ward said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous of the sister thing...wish I had one! The bows are adorable...you should do a tutorial on how you do all of those cute hair things. Have fun in WY, enjoy the mountains for me...i miss them!

Carissa said...

Jocie looks so old! Looks like you all had a good time, albeit a slightly hectic one! And Tia looks skinny now too. Fun pics!

Talia said...

What's that supposed to mean- Talia looks skinny NOW as opposed to how I looked BEFORE, which was???.....Haha. JK! I know you love me Carissa! It was soooo much fun and I miss you too! Too bad all of us sisters can't live closer. Love you so much! Mwah!(that's my best impersonation of an e-kiss LOL)

Talia said...

p.s. Kayla still tells me almost daily how much she misses Jeron- and that she's a pink power ranger. I usually get to be yellow or some such color since Evan and Jeron have been assigned blue and green? I think? Who knows!! :)

Yatesfam said...

You guys have the cutest kids! And how fun that they are all the same ages... We need to have a reunion some time. I miss you guys!

Romney Family said...

What fun it looks like you guys had!! You two are so cute and so are your adorable kiddos. It is hard being far away from family. I miss my sisters too!!

Bree said...

Those are some CUTE kids!!! Glad you had so much fun together!

Kinley said...

Hey! Too fun, your kids are all so cute! I can't believe it has really been so long since you two have left the ward! Yes, we are still here, but someday in the distant future, mercy will shine on us and we too will move onwith life! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Unknown said...

Hey Alicia,
I re-posted the info about the Biscotti dresses that are still available for sell. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks!
Kellie