Saturday, November 1

Mobile Mouser


I laid Braxton down a few days ago, and he decided he would try and crawl a little bit! I say try, but he really does try and get his knees up under him a little bit, which I tried to catch in this video but he wasn't doing it as well by the time I taped it! I couldn't believe it, at 3 months old! Let's hope we don't have an early crawler on our hands! He is 3 months 3 days today. (And if you're wondering about his onesie, I was in the process of getting a diaper to change him, but Jeron was being my helper watching him and he was the one who rolled him over on his tummy.)

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Aw, good effort Braxton! He looks so skinny compared to Carlie, or maybe he's just long?

Alicia Alee said...

um, nooo, Carlie is an amazon baby, remember?! ;) Plus, look at poor Braxton's mama - midget!

ashley said...

I cannot even believe that! He's such a little guy. Wow!! He's so darn cute though.

By the way, those new cards are darling. Love seeing all that you've come up with.

Blake and Erica said...

He's getting so Big. How was your Halloween? Did the kids have fun? What did they dress up as?