Wednesday, November 12

Hairdos & Haircuts



Is that? . . . yep, you guessed it! That's a nice little bunch of Jocelyn's hair. I swear almost every little girl has to have her very own haircutting experience. Well, Jocelyn just had hers a few days before Halloween. I had given Jeron a haircut and had made sure to put everything away as soon as I was done like always, but Jocie must have either grabbed the scissors when I was using the clippers, or used the mini-trimmer of Buck's that I used on Jeron's neckline, because this is what I noticed later that night when we were getting ready to go out.




You can't tell that well from the pictures, but she cut a good inch and a half strip that reaches back almost that far from her hairline. So I can no longer put her hair in a ponytail at all. The front will not go up! Fortunately you can't tell that badly when her hair is down. Even clips are hard though! Sigh. What do you do . . .

At least I can count on Jeron to cheer me up. He cracked me up a few days after that with his own hairdo attempt.
"Mom, I want to fix my hair all by myself."
"Uh, okay."
And he comes out like this:



I was trying so hard not to laugh and said, "That looks great, you did such a good job!"
With a smile he says, "No, it's kinda dorkie. It kinda looks like horns." And laughs.
And these are the faces he comes up with when I ask for a picture. Such a goofball.



5 comments:

clybbert said...

This is making me laugh so hard! I can't believe she cut her hair. That is TOO funny. Good thing its not terribly noticeable. And she just got the cutest haircut! What a bummer.

Amber said...

that is so funny that he did his own hair and called it dorky! hahaha I am crossing my fingers that brylee doesn't ever cut her own hair! Sorry that had to happen....it will grow though right?:)

*i need your email i am going private and i don't think I have it, thanks!

Bree said...

Those pictures of Jeron crack me up!! What a stud!! It seems I've seen a few posts lately about friends' kids cutting their hair--must be the age!! I guess she'll be wearing lots of headbands for awhile! :)

Blake and Erica said...

OMG!! I know what you are going through. When Karlee did it I started to cry I was so shocked. What did you end up doing? She is such a cute girl, she'd look cute with no hair at all! Good Luck

ashley said...

Little stinker!! I'm sure we'll go through that. And gosh, Jeron is a riot!!

Thanks for keeping in touch through the blogs. I love seeing what you guys are up to and I love that you keep so updated on your blog. I miss seeing you guys, and having you over. Gosh, get up here to visit. Or maybe we should head to AZ because it's so much nicer there right now!!!!