Tuesday, November 4

Halloween Hams


Jeron has really started thinking he's cool and loves making funny faces for the camera ~ He's such a little comedian.



Jocelyn had fallen asleep right before we were trying to go out, so at first she wasn't too keen on the fairy wings, but she warmed up to them pretty quick and ran around trying to bop Jeron with her wand.



Braxton was really tired too since it was his bedtime, but I still managed to get a pic of him wearing the pirate bandana! We had alot of fun dressing up even if we didn't get to do too much trick-or-treating.




5 comments:

Kinley said...

You all look great! It looks like you had a good time!

Talia said...

Oh my gosh- Jeron is hilarious!! His little poses crack me up. I love the pics of him and Braxton. So cute! And Jocie looks adorable in her little fairy costume. I love the cop hat by the way. Whoo whoo! (my imitation of a whistle) Good times. ;)

ashley said...

Look at what a little stud Jeron is. How funny!! How fun to all dress up. Love the kiddos together lovin' on each other. cute!!

Blake and Erica said...

Your family is so cute! Jeron makes me laugh. I thought for sure he'd want to be one of the transformers for Halloween. But maybe he dresses up as a transformer everyday?? Jocie is a fab. fairy. And your little guy is getting so big!! I miss not being a few mins. away from u guys!! Take Care

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

hey which email do you use for blogging? I am changing my site to private and want to send you an invite! Leave me a comment!!