Tuesday, November 25

"List of Fives" Tag

10 years ago...

1. I was a junior in High School
2. I drove a 79 Ford Mercury Cougar. rarrr
3. Talia & I were mother-daughter in the Murder Mystery H.S. Play
4. I made First Flute in the All-State Band (Yes, I was a band geek)
5. Our 2 mile Relay Team took first at State!

5 Things on Today's list of things to do...

1. Clean the spare room for Ryan & Tia to stay in for Thanksgiving
2. Fold about 4 loads of laundry. Fun!
3. Watch & play with 3 little monkeys.
4. Finish a Hairbow Holder for a friend.
5. Finish a Birth Announcement.

5 Snacks...

1. Apple slices w/lemon juice & water
2. Cheese & crackers
3. Goldfish
4. Granola Bars
5. Crackers & peanut butter

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...

1. Pay off all debt
2. Help family member's with debt
3. Invest/Put money in savings
4. Have Buck enjoy whatever business endeavor he chose
5. Have a real Honeymoon & go on a vacation with family

5 Places I've lived...

1. Salem, Arkansas
2. Belgrade & Dillon, MT
3. Basin, WY
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Lancaster, CA

5. Jobs I have had...

1. Lifeguard at Basin Pool
2. Model for Fine Art Classes at College
3. Weeder/Cutter/Taper/Designer at Sign Shop
4. Typesetter at Artco Stationary
5. Freelance Graphic Designer

5 People I am Tagging...

1. Talia
2. Ashley
3. Amy
4. Amber
5. Bree

2 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Hey Alicia,
I had someone inquire about the clips that you made for me. Is there a spot on your Alicia Alee Design blog site that has info about the clips? Or another site. I know I just asked you about it, and you emailed me the info. Let me know!

Romney Family said...

I love finding out more about everyone from tags!! I never knew you lived in Belgrade/Dillon!! Anyway, thanks for sharing!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with Talia and her fam!!