Wednesday, November 12

The Boutique Show

I know, two posts in one day, but I wanted to post about the Boutique Show I participated in on Saturday. I didn't make too much in sales (requests anyone?), but it was a really great experience and I was able to get my business card out to alot of people. I had quite a few people interested in having me do their Holiday Cards, so hopefully that works out! It was really fun to make everything in preparation for the Show though and to meet other people. Even if I repeatedly got 3-4 hours of sleep the week of the show! Some lady even wants me to paint a sherpa for her son's business in Virginia. I know, funny. I made hairbow holders, hairbows, snugglies and put together a Portfolio for my Photo Cards. Lots of work, but now that it's done, I feel so much more organized and prepared! Now to get my design site reorganized!

Some pics of a few samples of my work:







And a special thanks to Ashley for having such great bows that I could learn from! :)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Cute! I have no idea how to make bows, never tried. You going to make some for Carlie? When she has hair again maybe LOL.

So did you just paint the bow holder thing or did you cut them out? They look great. I need you to come to NC and help me decorate my house! My artsy sister... love ya!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Do you by chance make the hair clips???? I love those!!! And want to find some to order, but don't want to spend a lot :) Just curious!!! If they are the metal clips that have the fabric on them..(not the bows) am I making any sense :) Anyway, the pictures look like the clips I have been trying to find :)