Thursday, October 2

Daily (& Nightly) Doings

Looks like mischeif!
Here's a few recent pics of my mischevious kids and their goofy personalities...
















Like when Jocelyn decided the Lazy Boy was the perfect spot to sit in her stroller.
Jeron of course had to jump in on the picture taking.






Here the kids were playing Army soldiers when they were supposed to be getting ready for bed.















You can see halfway through Jeron changed into jammies (complete with standard issue army helmet of course), while Jocie was still running wild as G.I.Jane in her sundress & princess necklace.





Here's another common adventure: crickett hunting! The kids love to hunt down any poor lost, misdirected cricketts and keep them captive under a cup. (What can I say, it's Arizona! but gross, I know) This night just happened to be dress-up night with Mommy's shoes as well. Jeron looks preetty sweet in those heels! : )












And of course there's swimming ~ never a dull moment. Or is it never a dry moment?! Jeron is quite the comedic swimmer.





















Then there's sweet Jocelyn, who posed for me in her Sunday dress. Alas, looks can be so deceiving! ;)


"Say cheese!"
"Cheese!"


"Ta-da!"






Alright, I'm finished now! She's trying to put her hands on her hips here but can't quite get it.



Such a cutie.


Just thought I'd share these with all of you! I honestly don't know where they get it! :)

3 comments:

Bree said...

They are SO cute! And looks like the keep you plenty busy with their funny antics! Jocelyn is such a doll!!!!

ashley said...

They are too funny! It's so cute to see them playing together.

Oh, and I almost forgot to give you this email address......

thejeides@gmail.com

THere you go!!

Talia said...

Jeron is such a spaz! He cracks me up. And Jocie is adorable. I love the pics in her Sunday dress. So cute!!