Monday, October 20

Final Choice

Here are the final two versions for the Holiday Boutique Invites ~ I made them a little more "holidayish" and toned down the sass!!! :) and that's all it took for the client to be pleased. Yea! Or is that for me to be pleased?! I think the client would have been perfectly happy with the ornament design honestly! Just ask my husband, I am such a perfectionist! :)





Still not quite my style and they weren't my personal first choices, but I was glad I was able to make the client happy and have a more creative finished product at the same time.

4 comments:

Michele said...

They look very nice! You are very artistic and creative.

ashley said...

SO cute! Love them both. I think the second even better. Ooooh, but the cute polka dot dress. They're both great.

Oh, and the little sweater is from baby gap. Little boys and their church vests. Love them!!

Bree said...

Hmmm...tough decision! They both look SO cute!! Great job! I love her red polka dot dress in the top one.

Talia said...

My fave is the polka dot dress one. So cute. Of course, I didn't mind the sass in the first ones though. ;)