Thursday, September 25

Jocelyn's First Haircut!



Jocie just got her first haircut about a week or so ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting some pics! I've been busy with designing some templates for Christmas Photo Cards, so I just haven't had the time, but here they finally are! (You'll have to click on the images to get them to open up bigger and see the pics better, but I couldn't get them to download any larger.)

Megan, a friend from my Ward, is a licensed cosmetologist, so I got her to cut it. Jocie had a little bit of a hard time holding still, which made Megan a little nervous to do an A-line cut, but it turned out great! We tried the sucker tactic first to try and get Jocelyn to quit moving, but that only resulted in a sticky drape, so I resorted to reading the sucker wrapper to her and pointing out the little images on it, which she thought was so much more fun! Funny girl.

I had to let Jocelyn play in the sink so that she'd hold still long enough to snap some shots when we got home. Which of course she didn't mind! She was so excited to have her first haircut and has been talking about it non-stop for the last week! "Hair tut! Big dirl!" It turned out so cute and she does look like such a big girl ~ my little miss is growing up too fast!










Here's a few funny pictures of her later trying to steal a sip of Daddy's pop.

She knows she's cute enough to get away with it! : )

5 comments:

ashley said...

Oh my word.......how is it that she has THAT much hair?? Remember how Elli is OLDER than she is??? :o) I have cut the back of Elli's a few times just to get rid of the mullet but she still is so bare on the sides. Come on Elli..........!!

Anyway, so cute! And such fun pictures!!

nat said...

Hi! It is so good to hear from you! I am glad to see that ya'll are doing well. You have such a cute family!!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Wow that hair cut is SUPER cute!!!!!! Doesn't hurt that the kid is adorable as well!! Cute pictures!

Amber said...

That is darling! I am SO tempted to cut Brylee's hair. I cut a little girls hair into and A line yesterday and it made me want to go home and chop Brylee's off!

Bree said...

Okay, I swear I commented on this, but I guess not!! I LOVE it!!! She looks so stinking cute!!
p.s. I tagged you on my blog! :)