Wednesday, September 17

Jeron's Halloween Ideas for Our Family

  • The Backyardigans

  • A dark cave

  • Snakes

  • The Transformers: Bumblebee (Jeron), Optimus Prime (Daddy), Jazz (Jocie), All-Spark (Mom), and Bulkhead (Braxton) - and yes, he really does know all the names . . .

  • The Incredibles - there's actually the right amount!

  • Wow Wow Wubbzies

  • Bengal Tigers

  • Army Soldiers

What's your vote?! My personal favorite is a dark cave, but that might be hard to pull off . . . ;)



4 comments:

Amber said...

Incredibles would be so cute! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm so glad you found me!! Keep in touch. Your family is so cute!

ashley said...

That's so funny about knowing all the transformers. What a boy!! I love seeing what you guys are up to. I choose snakes......better get those tummies ready for some crawling.

Oh, and I'm so glad there is someone else who hates ice-crunching. Right on Buck!!

Bree said...

Love the ideas...I can't wait until Avri gets more into Halloween & dress up! So I have to say that I'm so jealous of you and Talia...still so TINY and beautiful after THREE kids!!!!! :)
Oh, and I looked at your design blog and love all your ideas! I'll definitely pass on your name and let you know if/when I need your expertise!!!

Bree said...

P.S. I also vote for the Incredibles!