Wednesday, August 11

Big Changes Coming Our Way!



I know, I know, it has been a millenium (well maybe not quite) since I posted, but I am making up for it with this super quick post with our life-changing updates! First things first, if you never heard, I got engaged!! It was definitely unexpected but I am so excited and wish you could all meet Sam personally. He is a super great guy and I'll share more of our dating story later!


 



Secondly, we will be MOVING back to ..



IDAHO in a few weeks and are excited for all of the new adventures to come!!

I'm sorry to not give more details and I apologize for being horrible about keeping in touch, but I will update you all more soon and think of all my great friends often! I hope you are all doing wonderful and hope we all get caught up soon! In the meantime, enjoy a few pics :)

9 comments:

Romney Family said...

I am so excited for you Alicia!! You deserve all the best and I am so glad that you are happy!!!!

Kinley said...

Congratulations! I saw you at church here in Rexburg one week, and never found you after sacrament! That is very exciting for you guys! Good luck back here in Idaho, we are actually leaving next week, but I wish you the best!

Blake and Erica said...

We wish you and the kids the BEST!!

Ryan & Rachael said...

wow! Right on. I'm so happy for you! Are you coming back to Rexburg? I noticed Sam's shirt had a byu-i logo on it.

Michele said...

Where in Idaho are you moving to? So when is the wedding? I wish you and your adorable kids the best!

Ashley said...

Wow, good for you Alicia! I'm so happy for all of the changes coming your way......can't wait to see all of your new adventures! Keep on posting girl!! :)

Wish you all the best......and happy moving!

Ashley

Alicia Alee said...

Thanks so much for all the congrats! :) We will be in Rexburg! We don't have a date yet since we are waiting on some paperwork, but we are shooting for mid-September. Erica, thanks so much, I miss all you guys! Kinley, I'm bummed you are leaving after all this time but congrats with your new adventures too! And thanks Ashley! I hope you are doing great!!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

congrats alicia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck with your move!!!!!

Marci Ward said...

WOW!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Good luck with the move and all of the new things going on. Such exciting news! I'm glad you posted. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!