Thursday, November 11

Our Big Day!!



So this is another super quick post, but I wanted to share some of the amazing photos from our fantastic photographer on our big day!! Sam and I were sealed November 5th and it was the perfect day!!! Perfect weather, wonderful family, beautiful decorations :) Sam is an amazing man, and I am one lucky girl ... Enjoy the pics for now, more to come along with more detailed descriptions!! Please follow the link below to see more of our photos at Heidi Davenport Photography!

http://heididavenportphotography.blogspot.com/2010/11/sam-alicia-rexburg-id-wedding.html







Photobucket

7 comments:

Romney Family said...

You two looks so great together!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Looks like it was a wonderful day!!!!

Marci Ward said...

Congratulations! These pictures look amazing! You are a beautiful bride.

Kinley said...

You look beautiful! Congratulations!

Michele said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. How are you kids with Sam? He sure does look like a nice guy. Wishing you the best!

Talia said...

Cute new blog layout!! I'm assuming you designed it? When do I get the custom makeover on my blog?! Lol. You'd probably be more willing if I actually updated it! haha. Love ya!!!

misty said...

SO CUTE !!! I Love all the photos they turned out so AMAZING ~ wish I had the same photographer around here I would have her do our family pics!!!! They turned out so amazing!! Congrats again I love you!! Hope you had a happy thanksgiving!!!

Linds said...

Alicia you look beautiful! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!