Monday, November 16

Alicia Alee Accessories Official Launch!



So I have been working on my site, Alicia Alee Accessories, for quite a while now and am finally comfortable enough with the site layout and navigation to invite you all to check it out! :) There are still some things I would like to do design-wise with the site, but it is off to a great start, and I've been having alot of fun creating items for locals! I offer hairbows, clips, bow holders, name plaques, and have just started making interchangeable beaded watch bands with my Mom and one of my best friends Hannah!! (which I have to hurry and get their designs online also so you can see all of their awesome creations too!! Check back soon!) So if you are in need of a fun and custom gift for neices, sisters, or moms, I'd love to create something just for you! I also offer christmas photo cards if anyone is looking for a unique card this year :) Just click on the image above to get to my accessories site. Don't forget to follow me on your blogs to stay updated on new items! Thanks so much and I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Alicia you are so talented! I love the princess damask and the zebra bows, i might have to order those:) And i have my sisters name this year and she has 3 girls so i should get something fun for them too! What are the prices....maybe i missed them?

Marci Ward said...

Alicia,
can you send me your email address? marciward22@yahoo.com
Thanks
Marci

Bree said...

How exciting--like Amber said, you are so talented! I'm a little jealous!! ;) Way CUTE stuff!! I have your link on my blog...and hopefully when I get a little extra spending money I can send it your way and get some bows!!! :)

Yatesfam said...

You are amazing! Just wanted to let you know that. Wish we were closer so you could teach me all these fun things.