Monday, November 9

Halloween Pics

Well, I didn't get too many pics taken at the actual events, but we had alot of fun this year going to our Ward Halloween Party, and to visit friends. Jeron made a very rugged cowboy, Jocelyn of course had to have 2 outfits, in correspondence with her daily wardrobe changes ;), and Braxton was our little Spiderman. I got talked into being a princess; I insisted that I had nothing to wear, but my bridesmaid dress from Talia's wedding and a headdress from one of my Mom's community plays proved more than sufficient. :)









1 comment:

Talia said...

So stinkin cute! I must say you look gorgeous as a princess! Joci and her alternating outfits cracks me up. Silly girl. I love Braxton's spikey hair. Such a cutie. And Jeron's goofy antics. He cracks me up. I need to post pics of my kids on Halloween- oh wait, that would only be possible if I actually took pictures......which I didn't. Lol. Darn batteries. Who knew they needed CHARGED?!!