Sunday, September 6

Kindergarten Kid



Jeron is officially a Lil Rebel! I am a little late in posting these, but Jeron has started kindergarten and he absolutely loves it!! :o) His teacher says that he is doing great in class, and listens well. Jeron loves making new friends and learning new things!! And of course he loves recess. I went to talk to his teacher one day and said hello to him on the playground and he says, "Hi Mom! We're chasing girls, bye!" :o) I was a little anxious about having him go full days, but he is doing so well and seems to be loving it! He has been a tad cranky sometimes after coming home, but I am sure that is normal and he will adjust soon enough. Right?! :o)






It was hard to walk out of the school and leave him behind, and I was very surprised that I did not cry. I always thought I would, but I think seeing him so ready to be there and willing to learn helped ease my anxiousness. I have to admit though, I am still sad about him being gone all day, and 3 o'clock simply does NOT come fast enough!! But then again, having two other kids to take care of does help pass the time. Jocelyn of course misses her brother, and wants to go along with him to school. A few more years, Jocie. Stay home and keep Mommy company! :o) I can't believe my little Jeron is 5 already and a kindergartener. He is growing up so fast, and is such a sweet helper. Another thing I miss at home! :) But I am glad that he is getting the stimulation and learning that he needs to help his restless body and growing mind. :) Why can't kids just stop growing?! :)

And here are a few recent pics of Jocie - she is just too cute so I had to include them!


2 comments:

Romney Family said...

Kids do grow up way too fast don't they. ALyssa is in the second grade this year and it feels like yesterday she just started kindergarten. The pictures are so cute of Jeron and Jocie!!

Bree said...

Everyone's kids are going back to school...before I know it it will probably be Avri!! Ahhh!! :) Jeron looks so cute and grown up! Way to be strong not crying...I don't know if I'll be that strong...good thing I've got a few more years to prepare! haha!! Thanks for your sweet comment again! It is funny how we didn't know each other that well back in Rexburg but we've gotten to know each other better on blogs! I love it! Hope things are going well for you and your family. Still thinking of you and praying for you. :)