Sunday, May 3

Busy Bee

 

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I wanted to give a quick update on all my recent design endeavors! I have really been busy with alot of different design offers for freelance work -A logo design for a friend in my old Ward, a Grad Announcement for my friend Megan's sister, and a request for a 4 page brochure for another friend. (yikes! :) Also, I am still continually adding designs for my website templates at The Cutest Site on the Block, and was recently offered a temp. design position with prospects of becoming permanent doing custom design work for The Cutest Blog on the Block. Fun!! :) Samples of my recent projects:


Logo Samples for a DVD rental kiosk system (sorry, kind of small!)




Grad Announcement Designs


My Mom helped put this one together! And I will have you know, she personally fine tunes all of my work. I love her helpful little critiques and suggestions!!! You're the best, Mom! :)





Website Templates - I have 22 posted on the Site now, but here are a few samples of recent designs! Feel free to check them out at The Cutest Site on the Block!

 
"Orange Blossoms" & "Charmed I'm Sure"

 
"Cabana Breeze" & "Perfect Pear"

 
"Princess Jocelyn" & "Cheeky Chic"

I would post the fun Custom Design work I have been able to do for TCBOTB (buttons, backgrounds, etc.) but I don't know if that is violating their privacy. Probably! :)

Aside from design work, I have been getting requests for Hairbows and Hairbow Holders - I am currently putting together a new site, Alicia Alee Accessories, so I have definitely been a busy bee! :) I am just so grateful and feel so blessed to be able to have these recent opportunities come into my life so that I can continue to be a stay-at-home Mom but also be able to pursue my interests and talents :) Sometimes I feel like a little less of a full-time Mom, but hopefully I can get more organized and learn to balance everything well, and if not, just cut back where I need to. :)

(I wanted to post pics from my Mom's B-day and some other recent activities, but that will have to wait until I finally download pics from the camera! :) Soon, I promise.

5 comments:

Romney Family said...

You are so creative Alicia!! I love the Grad announcement. I wish mine would have looked like that when I graduated. How fun for you to do what you love!!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

LOL yay!!! That is exciting news!! By the way, you might have another potential customer coming your way. My younger brother is engaged and getting married next spring, and they are looking into your engagment annoucements! Keep up the good work!!!

bellanessa said...

hey leesh, i like the DVD logo w/capital letters and the swiril behind it!

Bree said...

You are so talented!! I love your new site...CUTE CUTE!!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Hey just wanted to stop by and say hi. Love your kids pics. I think you are so creative, love all your stuff. Give the kids a kiss from all of us and hope to see you guys soon.