Tuesday, April 21

Easter

I know I am a little behind in posting these, but here are some pics of our Easter! And, as usual, there are way too many pics. ;) I can't help it, I'm a picture-taking Mama!



 
Don't you just love these little goofball faces?! :) Getting a good pic with three kids is nearly impossible!!

 

 

I loved having the boys dressed in matching suits!! Almost as much as if I had two girls to dress the same. Almost ... ;) Jocelyn loved her "pretty dress" and having a big "pretty bow" in her hair.




 

We did our egg coloring a little late, but the kids loved it! Jeron of course had to make a yellow one (in high honor of bumblebee) whereas of course Jocelyn's all had to be princess pink and purple! :) Little guy had to miss out and instead caught some zzzs.

 
 

Finding baskets ... mmmmm, candy ...

   



More Easter goodies! :o)

2 comments:

Romney Family said...

They looks so cute in their easter clothes!! How cute you all are!!

Bree said...

Loved all the pictures!! It's about time you updated!! ;) The kids are adorable--I love the boys in their suits!!