Sunday, May 24

The Cowboy Way

 
I know I am SOOO behind on posting, but here are a couple catch-up posts real quick to make up for my lack of posting! :) It has just been crazy busy around here! A few weeks back, the kids had Primary Activity Day, and they had a blast with the Pioneer Theme! Jeron loved his cowboy hat and playing marbles, and Jocelyn was so excited to make a little rag baby doll. They also got to listen to pioneer stories, and played a scavenger game. I also included some fun pics of the kids in some other cowboy get-up, notice Jeron in his yellow & black cowboy boots that he had to have. :) Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Cute pics! Jocie looks adorable in her pioneer outfit. And Jeron is ever the cowboy LOL. We can't wait to see them!

Romney Family said...

What a fun Primary activity!! They looks so cute in their pioneer stuff and I love their cowboy boots!!

ashley said...

Cute Alicia, I love seeing the kiddos. Love those boots!!

Bree said...

how fun! that's such a great idea for an activity. is jocelyn wearing a pair ofyour boots? cute!!!!