Wednesday, December 24

Overdue December Update

I am finally posting some pics of our holiday festivities and other random pics from December! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas! I will post our Year-in-Review update and Christmas pics soon!!!

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

Making Christmas Chains with 10 days left to go!!!

 

Braxton bringing me my Anniversary Card from Buck (6 years!!!) ~ the kids love to push him around in the stroller. He's their real live baby doll!


 

         

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Cute pics! Your poor tree, needs more ornaments! :)

Alicia Alee said...

Yes. I know, it's sad. I lost my Christmas box in our move from California, then Mom got me some icicle ornaments right before we moved last year, but I can't find them either! Too many moves.