Monday, December 15

Awful Alopecia + Alicia = Haircut

So I have been losing a TON of hair over the last few weeks from the hormonal adjustment after having Braxton, and I decided it was time to cut my hair and stop looking half-bald with scraggly hair. :)


BEFORE
(it may not look that bad to you, but that's practically ALL my hair in the front. We won't even talk about my receding hairline. ha ha)

and AFTER:
   

P.S. I know I'm way behind on blogging and I promise to put more updates soon!

10 comments:

Yatesfam said...

You look SO cute! I hate it after having kids how your hair falls out so much!

ashley said...

Oh my gosh Alicia......I love it. So cute on you!! I love having short hair......I don't know if I'll ever go back.

Ryan & Rachael said...

Oh I love your haircut. It's such a great style for you. OHH! This is one of my first times having my hair long since being a kid, but seeing your hair makes me want to chop it off. Tempting!

Blake and Erica said...

Cute, cute hair dew! Its not fun when hair falls out after having a baby, but look at all the other wonderful things u get like....nice nails and skin, boobs( my fav. part) and who could forget the wonderful new baby!!!

Michele said...

Your hair looks so good! I want to get my hair cut again.

Amber said...

cute cut!! I sure wish i was the one that could have done it:) I bet it feels so much thicker....short hair is so much less maintenance too!

Kari said...

Your haircut is SO cute! You look great!

Marci Ward said...

adorable hair...love it

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

CUTE i love it!!!

Romney Family said...

I love the hair cut!! You look so great!!