Sunday, October 11

Big Boy Brax

My little Braxton is growing up too fast!


Braxton is 15 mos. now ~ It seemed like he hadn't changed much for a long time, but lately he is really starting to look alot older to me. It always is a little sad to me at how quickly time passes and kids grow!



What a little poser ;)


Where Braxton loves lately - his favorite spot! He is such a goofball and loves to crawl into Jeron's big dumptruck to eat a snack, "read" a book, or chew on some toy or another.



Finally walking! Not that 14 months is that unusual, but with Jeron and Jocelyn walking at 11 and 12 months, it seemed like I'd been waiting for him to walk forever! :o) Which desire of course now I relinquish ...



Such a little ham ~ he is reminding me so much of Jeron at this age - two little turkeys ;)


But no matter how fast he grows, he'll always be our little brother Brax :o)

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

He is so cute!! I don't like how fast they grow up either. I wish they would slow down. How fun for Jeron to win a trophy!!

Bree said...

Oh my goodness--he is a CUTIE!! He'll be a heartbreaker for sure!! Hope you have a great week!! :)

bellanessa said...

i love your new background, cute!
and your little brax is looking so much older lately! i cant wait to see you! prob. thanksgiving! love you!