Thursday, March 12

Designer Update

A quick update: I heard back on the designer position for The Cutest Blog on the Block and they have chosen another applicant for the Blog Facelift position. However, I did apply for another position with their Sister Site, The Cutest Site on the Block, and was accepted as a Cutest Site Designer! Yea!!! I am so excited! I will be designing website template layouts, which their website designer will then convert to a fully funtioning website. Everytime that one of my design layouts sells, I will receive a part of the commission. I can't wait to get started creating designs and am so excited for this opportunity!!! :)

7 comments:

Talia said...

Yay! Congrats Leesh! You're so talented. I'm excited to see your designs. Now in all your spare time you can design a layout for me, right??! ;)

Blake and Erica said...

hip-hip horay, 4 U!! U R so good at designing master pieces. Congrats and Good LUCK :)

Carissa said...

Yay, how fun! Keep us updated on your designs. I made those leggings for Braxton, I'll send you a pic when I get a min!

Michele said...

congrats, sounds like you will have a lot of fun doing this. Your sample blog looks awesome!

Romney Family said...

Congrats!! You will do such a great job!!

ashley said...

Wow, Alicia, that's really great. Good for you! You have such a good eye for that sort of thing. I can't wait to see your new creations. Give us all the link when they are up and running. YAY!!!!

Marci Ward said...

Oh great is that...you will do great! Can't wait to see some of the designs!