Sunday, August 9

New Look!

I FINALLY took the time to make my own blog background! Woo-hoo! It was alot of fun and it's great to have my very own unique and custom layout. I know I have been really horrible about posting this summer, and I apologize to all of my blogging buddies, but I promise to get caught up on what you all have been up to soon! :o) It has just been a little crazy around here lately.

Here are a few recent pics we took of the kids and I and one with Papa ... I hope you all are enjoying what's left of the summer and I hope to get in touch with all of you soon! Check back in say ... a month or two (haha) for pics from mine and Talia's birthday, and baby Braxton, who just turned ONE on July 29th!!!





5 comments:

Talia said...

Hey twin! I love your new layout!! And the pics of you and the kids are really cute. I need to update my blog too. LOL. You should design me a new cute background! Miss ya!

Romney Family said...

Love your pictures!! what a cute little family you have!!

Bree said...

You and the kids look adorable! You and Talia have really been blog-slackin!!! Just teasing ;) Can't wait for more pics and updates.

Marci Ward said...

Love the new look! That black and white picture of you and the kids is darling!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Hey CUTE pictures!!!!! Oh my gosh the blog is so stinkin cute!!!! I am so jealous! Anyway, Happy ALMOST birthday!!!!!